Adventure Travel Sales Assistant
We are hiring a sales assistant for our team.
Sales Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative sales support to the senior staff members of the organization.
- Assist with Itinerary Creation for client travel programs
- Help senior staff members manage customer relationship management system
- Dealing with local tour partners across the globe to solidify client itineraries and obtain pricing
- Submission of client trip outlines and quotations to tour partners
- Create custom client travel templates for various trips and locations
- Cross-check tour operations to ensure travel experience run in accordance with client expectations
- Maintain country specific travel pricing and resource information
- Prepare and engage with clients on travel related emails
- Assist on special projects on an as needed basis.
Work Hours, Benefits, & Requirements
- Independent Contractor Role
- Must live in New York City area as in person office hours in Manhattan work location are required
- On Call: Starting 20 Hours Per Week with potential increase in hours to full-time
- Flexible Remote Work / In Office Schedule in New York City
- Emphasis on an optimal Work / Life Balance
- Hourly Rate: Negotiable based on experience level
Sales Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work under Pressure and Meet Rapid Deadlines
- Flexible and Able to Adapt to Changing Work Tasks
- Fully Dedicated to Role During Working Hours
- Prior Experience in Working Remotely and/or from Home
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Skills & Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, & Slides) is a plus but not mandatory
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Can Maintain Professional and Quiet Work Environment
- College or University Bachelor’s Degree Required or progress towards completion
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put the following text in the subject line: ‘Sales Assistant Role #329’
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Explorer’s Passage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, contractors, and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Explorer’s Passage requests that you do not include a profile picture nor an address in your application.