World Class Guides
Experience the Inca Trail with the finest guides in the Andes. Our guides have been leading adventures to Machu Picchu for over forty years and are the pioneers of trekking on the Inca Trail. They are native to the surrounding areas of the Sacred Valley and Cusco, which provides our guests with an authentic and cultural travel experience.
Intimate Trekking Experience
Our guests get to trek on some of the special sections of the Inca Trail, staying away from the crowds and allowing us to take our time and enjoy the trail without distraction. This allows us to be at different points of the trail throughout the day resulting in seeing fewer people along the way.
For your nights off the trail, relax in the comfort and luxury of our 4 and 5 Star Premium accommodations – featuring some of the finest resorts in Peru.
The Story unfolds along the mythical Path of the Sun as you step back in time and follow in the footsteps of the Incas on their holy journey to honor Inti, the God of the Sun. Travel through the Sacred Valley amidst the majestic Andean mountains en route to the world wonder of Machu Picchu.
- Explore Cusco, once the heart of the Inca Empire and described by Travel & Leisure Magazine as “a living monument to Inca history”.
- Journey into the Sacred Valley along the Inca Trail, and find yourself surrounded by the majesty of the soaring peaks of the Andean Mountains.
- Our world-class guides are the pioneers in trekking on the Inca Trail and have been leading adventures to Machu Picchu for over 40 years!
- Discover the many secrets of Machu Picchu while falling under the spell of the Andean sun as you gain insight into the mysteries of the Inca Empire.
- Relax in the comfort and luxury of our 4 and 5 Star accommodations – featuring some of the most extraordinary resorts in Peru.
- Host City: Cusco, Peru (CUZ)
- Duration: 8 days / 7 Nights (4 Days Hiking)
- Accommodations: 4 Nights Hotel / 3 Nights Tented Camps
- Guest-to-Guide Support Ratio: 8:1
- Group Size Maximum: 12 people (Private Closed Groups: 16 People)
- Trip Activity Level: Moderate*
*Please refer to our Trip Activity Level Guide or speak to one of our Adventure Consultants at 855-208-6800 to determine if this is the right trip for you.
- Daily Itinerary Overview (Days 1 – 6)
Enjoy a warm welcome to Cusco, the ancient capital city of the Inca, as the excitement builds for the beginning of your adventure.
Enjoy an afternoon exploring the city on a guided walk to discover the sights, sounds and tastes of this lofty UNESCO Cultural World Heritage Site.
Mystical mountains and the roaring Urubamba River add to the splendor as you explore the many ruins preserved along the way before settling into camp for your first night searching the sky for the Southern Cross.
Our trek continues along the Inca Trail passing through the small village of Huayllabamba before following the trail up a steady climb to our campsite this evening in a large Pampa. Sip coca tea as you enjoy expansive views of Mt. Huayanay and the sacred valley stretching below.
Our journey continues as we follow the natural contour of the terrain and the original Inca Trail over passes through spectacular ruins before settling into another night of rest and awe-inspiring vistas.
A day begins with a steep descent back to the sights and sounds of the lower elevations before finally reaching the Sun Gate and your hard-earned vantage point of the world wonder of Machu Picchu.
Please CONTACT US for a complete detailed itinerary.
- 2017 Start Dates
- July 7, 2017 – Sold Out
- July 21, 2017 – Sold Out
- August 8, 2017 – Sold Out
- August 11, 2017 – Sold Out
- August 18, 2017 – Sold Out
- October, November, and December dates are still available. Please Contact Us for more details.
2018 Start Dates
- January 19, 2018
- March 2, 2018
- April 20, 2018
- May 18, 2018
- June 8, 2018
- July 20, 2018
- August 10, 2018
- September 14, 2018
- October 19, 2018
- November 2, 2018
- December 7, 2018
To inquire on a custom date, please CONTACT US!
- Prices are based on per person, double occupancy
- $100 to $300 (average range) | Internal Airfare
– Lima to Cusco / Cusco to Lima
Single Supplement: $900
Forced Single Supplement: $450
*Click HERE for More Information on Pricing
Palacio del Inka | Cusco, Peru
One of the finest hotels in Peru and part of Starwood Resort’s Luxury Collection, Palacio del Inka is a 16th century mansion built as the home of a Spanish conquistador. Located in the heart of Cusco, it is walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and museums and is located across from the Koricancha, the most sacred temple in the Inca Empire. The spacious rooms are exquisitely appointed, combining Peruvian art and handcrafted furnishings with state-of-the-art technology. The on-site restaurant, Inti Raymi, serves authentic Andean specialties, with ingredients organically grown from the Sacred Valley. Take advantage of the full service spa that draws on the ancient healing mysticism of the Andes. VIEW HOTEL WEBSITE.
Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo | Aguas Calientes, Peru
Nestled into the mountainside on twelve serene acres of natural paradise, the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Resort was rated the #3 hotel in Central and South America in Travel and Leisure’s 2015 World’s Best Awards. Its Andean pueblo-style rooms are artfully designed for serenity and solitude serving as the ultimate Inca retreat. With a nod to modern culture, every room has complimentary Wi-Fi, plasma-screen satellite TV with DVD player, iPod speakers, and more. Their on-site restaurant offers daily tea and intimate dining options. This will be a dining experience to remember since it is overlooking the impressive Vilcanota River. So sit back, relax and take in the awe-inspiring beauty of the Andean Mountains. Need to relax even more? Take advantage of the on-site Una Spa & Sauna for a relaxing massage or a quiet moment in the sauna. VIEW HOTEL WEBSITE