Adventure Travel Internship Opportunity
As our company is rapidly expanding, we are looking for an amazing candidate for an internship opportunity! Please read below for more details:
- Assist with Itinerary Creation for client travel programs
- Help senior staff members manage customer relationship management system
- Creation of client trip outlines, custom itineraries, and price quotations for trips
- Cross-check tour operations to ensure travel experience run in accordance with client expectations
- Maintain country specific travel pricing and resource information
- Assist on special projects on an as needed basis.
Work Hours, Benefits, & Requirements
- Independent Contractor Role
- On Call: 5-10 Hours per week with potential increase in hours to full-time
- Flexible Remote Work
- Emphasis on an optimal Work / Life Balance
- Hourly Rate: Negotiable based on experience level
Intern Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work under Pressure and Meet Rapid Deadlines
- Flexible and Able to Adapt to Changing Work Tasks
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Skills & Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, & Slides) is a plus but not mandatory
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Can Maintain Professional and Quiet Work Environment
- College or University Bachelor’s Degree Required or progress towards completion of degree
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the following text in the subject line: ‘Internship Role #328’
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Explorer’s Passage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, contractors, and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Explorer’s Passage requests that you do not include a profile picture nor an address in your application.