The Explorer’s Passage Virtual Campfire Adventures Series
We are very excited to announce the launch of our Virtual Campfire Adventures series. One of the things that we miss most about adventure travel is the community that is developed amongst the adventurers. It is these connections and friendships that are forged on the trail and through fireside discussions that really last a lifetime. During these challenging and isolated times, we want to give people an opportunity to have these same campfire experiences.
Each week we invite eight adventurers to our Campfire, where we will discuss adventure, our lives, and social impact. Joining us will be some of the world’s best adventure guides, who will inspire us with their tales and engage us on their missions to protect the world’s most extraordinary natural environments!
The Campfire Adventures are free to join, but pre-registration is required. The schedule and dates are listed below (please note that all times are listed in U.S. EST time zone, which is GMT -4):
- May 21, 2020 at 8:00 PM EST with Antarctic Explorer Barney Swan – Sold Out
- May 28, 2020 at 8:00 PM EST with Costa Rican Adventurer Max Vindas – Sold Out
- June 4, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST with Kilimanjaro Guide Julius John Mtongore- Sold Out
- June 11, 2020 at 8:00 PM EST with Peruvian Adventurer Neptali Ormachea – Sold Out
- June 18, 2020 at 8:00 PM EST with Antarctic Explorer Barney Swan – Sold Out
- June 25, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST with Icelandic Trekking Guide Dagný Indriðadóttir – Sold Out
To sign up for one of our Campfire Adventures, please click HERE.
I look forward to seeing you around the Campfire!
Founder & CEO
The Explorer’s Passage
About Jeff Bonaldi
Jeff Bonaldi is the Founder and CEO of The Explorer’s Passage, a premier adventure travel company. His mission is to provide travelers with the opportunity to transform their lives and the planet through the power of adventure.
Learn more about Jeff’s story and his company HERE.